- Machine sewn weft. Triple stitched and glued for strength and durability
- 100% Virgin Indian Remy hair
- Natural straight hair with a bit of body – because we do not chemically process our hair, you will find that some straight hair has a slight body wave to it. You can either enjoy the natural bounce and flicks that this creates, or flat iron bone straight.
- Comes in natural dark tones ranging from Off black to Medium brown. Color preferences are subject to availability. (We will try to match your color preference as far as possible, but this cannot always be guaranteed)
- Each pack has 100g of hair
Free standard shipping within USA and Europe!
*For Fedex Express delivery select "Flat Rate Shipping" *
How do I maintain Straight hair?
Comb through your hair daily with a wide tooth comb. Start from the ends and work your way upward. Do not tug at the hair or brush directly on the weft as this can loosen your weave and cause damage.
Wash and condition your hair every 7 - 14 days. Using a good conditioner will revive your hair every time! Use a lightweight serum every other day to soften and add sheen.
You can achieve a bone straight look using cermic straightening irons on this hair. It is also easy to create waves, curls, ringlets, and crimps in this hair using ceramic irons of varying sizes and plate shapes. Please use a heat protective spray or serum before applying heat to your hair.
Cover your hair with a silky cap before sleeping to preserve your style.
Can I color this Indian hair?
Yes. It is easier to make hair darker than it is to lighten it. Add dark tones to this hair by using a conditioning color rinse. To lighten this hair please consult a professional colorist.
Do you provide a coloring service?
Yes. Should you require a commercial color #1 or #1b we can provide you with a custom coloring service at $25 per packet. Contact email@example.com for details.
Texture: The hair sold on this site is "Virgin" hair. This means that it has not been processed to achieve a specific texture or wave pattern. All textures and wave patterns are natural and will vary slightly from bundle to bundle. The pictures we provide give a good indication of the texture we have, but every hair is unique.
Colour: This hair has not been dyed to achieve a specific commercial color. All colors are natural and will vary slightly from bundle to bundle. Our virgin hair comes in what we describe as "off black" (close to #1b), "dark brown" (close to #2), and "medium brown" (close to #3).
Length: This hair is "Single drawn". Each bundle is measured at its longest point, when completely straight. Hair that has a well defined wave or curl pattern can appear slightly shorter than its true length.